ZOOLANDERS!We went to the Zoo ystd!!! HAHAHAHA. Is it very wrong? Weird or anything? Well, if you wanna say so, I dont care! Cos' I'm not the only one! Carol and Royce went too! Yeah, zoo-mates. =x My lousy camera batts died on me ystd so I only took okok numbers of photos. Wellm the point is, we enjoyed ourselves! YA?? Not being as crazy as CarolRoyce who woke up early in the moring at 7 to head down to Zoo, I met Amos at around 11 and reached in the noon. When we reached there, CR (CarolRoyce) had already finished half the zoo and gang hao met us at the entrace to complete the other half. SEE? Hardcore zoolanders! Well, they took 200 over photos okay. Anyway, am glad that they enjoyed themselves too, together with the animals there. It has been eons since I last went to the Zoo, so everything there seemed unfamiliar to me. That's one reason why I enjoyed it. The other being my company there of cos, on that special day,
08.07.06, which also marked our
6th month anni. <3
Some pictures of the animals we took at the Zoo. Due to lousy batteries, lack of helpers to help us take pictures, laziness, the pictures I took are like,
heheh quality. SORRY AH.
Thought of very long for what to wear. I have never been to Zoo before, I think I can say that right? In the end? Forgot to bring shades, like
wth?

E for elephant! Ok I cheated. That was a fake statue outside the zoo.

Check the real one out man.

Candid shot of CR. Saw them at the animal show. They were watching it for the 2nd time all right. HAHA.


At the performance. A sealion somersaulting in mid air.

A false
-(alligatore species which I forget the name). It was a real thing, but its called false-
blah. Amos and I were busying debating if it was a real or fake one cos' it wasnt moving at all, at all as in AT ALL. Duh. Dont know how to explain. Anyway we saw the real crocodiles and alligators. They're
ASS HUGE man. Intimidating to see, some 3 to 4 metres long. I think it can fit 2 or 3 of myself into its stomach.

Snippets of the animal kingdom.
Giraffe!! I like. =x

Is that a rhino? I cant see.

Don't know what.

Garden with a View.

Horse Carriage, out there to cheat tourists' money! It's like $8 per ride and ride is really ride you see. No nothing. Short routes. Duh. tsktsk.

I love feeding goats!!! But too bad, farm animals stink yeah. And I saw cow. AH MU!!! =x

He doesnt really like them. HAHA. He's scared. =x

KANGEROOOOOOOOOS.

A super lousy quality
bear? I think.

Mr Big Foot!

Oh ya, we left the Zoo at the same time as CR. So effectively speaking, they've been there the whole day?? HAHA. Yeah, after the long and tiring and warm day, we leave the zoo and set off to Dhoby Ghaut to have our dinner at the Glasshouse Fish & Co. It reminded me of Kel's birthday. We had it there too but didnt get to sit upstairs. I tell you, the ambience at night, esp the upper deck, was much more nicer than usual. Shall we go there again, GIRLS?

Asked some man to help us take picture but the angle seemed to be a lil' awkward. HAHA.

I like the lighting effect.
Well well, good things will come to an end eventually, and this is how we held our anni :)) I was more than contented to spend this spcial day with this special someone. The places we go or the things we do didnt really matter, what matters most is the love we shared and I'm looking forward to each and every moment with you. And this is my tribute to you. Although we have many issues regarding blogs and friendster, sigh, just put them aside for just this while ya?And I'm really blessed to have bffs around who gave me the strength to be like how I am now, and to be there in times of need. LOVE YOU MY GIRLS!
Not forgetting,
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY JAS!!!
You're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen you're eighteen already!!! MUACKS! See you later! :)))
Ps: Pardon me for being overly emo for this blog. Just taking this chance to say I really cherish YOU PEOPLE!